Saturday, March 23, 2013

More Whining About Dragon

The headset microphone that came with the Dragon package was really irritating me, so I went and got a cheapy over the ear microphone from Walmart today.The one that came with the Dragon package was your standard headset with a microphone, and I just couldn't get it to fit comfortably. This one from Walmart actually is working quite well so far.

This is rather silly, but when I told my son I was training my Dragon he thought I was talking about the video game or something. As a joke, I said we should name it. So now, my Dragon software is known as "Billy."

Next thing I'm trying to do is figure out how to add links over to the side where it says "Nifty Links." I still have a lot to learn about running both the Dragon and the blog, but I'll get there.

Affirmation: As I challenge my fears, I am strengthened and empowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment