Saturday, March 23, 2013

All right. This is my first post and I'm trying to use a speech recognition program. I have no idea where this is going to take me, but I'm at least going to give this a shot. The reason I'm currently using a speech recognition program is that I broke my left wrist the other day and my right wrist about eight months ago. Of course, this limits some of what I can do with my hands, but I am trying to do something with my life right now. I'm finding it very frustrating to not be able to do crafts that I normally do, and I really want to get back into DDP Yoga.

Before I had my first accident in July I was able to do a three second push-up. Now I can't use either of my arms to support my weight. So annoying. I'm assuming at some point going to have to start physical therapy for my left hand, which I'm expecting to heal up a lot better than my right.

Well that's it for now. I think what I'm going to do because I have such a hard time maintaining a positive attitude, I am going to add an affirmation to the bottom of each of my posts to remind me to keep my head up.

Affirmation of the day: We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment